Drew joined the Gordon Contracting team in 2015 after serving over ten years in the United States Marine Corps and one year under the General Services Administration. During this time Drew has completed projects for a wide array of customers including government agencies and private companies. Drew’s areas of expertise include personnel management and leadership, effective verbal and written communication skills, risk management, and strong analytical research and writing skills.
- Master of Business Administration (2019)
- Bachelor of Science in Business Management (2017)
- Professional Certificate in Project Management (2016)
- The American Traffic Safety Services Association Traffic Control Supervisor (2016)
- Army Corps of Engineers Construction Quality Management (2016)
- OSHA 30 Hour Construction Course (2016)