Jonathan came to Gordon Contracting after years of being self employed with a focus of serving clients and building a network of professional and political relationships in a wide variety of fields. His skill sets include a business acumen that facilitates a client service relationship that spans across several personal, business, and political sectors. Jonathan’s education, work and life experiences have honed his interpersonal and communication skills. His desire to always put the client first allows him to stand above the rest.
Jonathan is an avid outdoorsman and enjoys spending time with his children and volunteering his time coaching their various sports teams. You can often find him on the sidelines or in the stands at many local sporting events in the Dover-Foxcroft area. Jonathan and his wife, Nancy, live in Dover-Foxcroft with the three youngest of their seven children.
University of Maine, BS Business Administration 2003
- Gordon Contracting 2017-Present, Business Development Director
- Seavey Land Services 2012-Present, President
- Seavey Consulting 1998-Present, Political Consultant
- The Training Store 2010-2017, President
- JD Raymond Transport 2007-2010, General Manager
- Piscataquis County Emergency Management Director
- Piscataquis County Republican Party Chairman
- Maine GOP State Committee Member
- Republican Governors Association Consultant
- Maine Harness Horseman’s Association Executive Director
- American Legion Baseball Head Coach